Introducing NEW 2020 Trips
Posted on May 23, 2019 by Dawn Rainbolt
This May, we are introducing TWO new hiking trips for 2020 – bringing our total number of hiking trips to 10.
Wilderness Ireland specialises in bringing the intrepid traveller to Ireland’s wild corners. Instead of following the typical tourist track staying in big hotels, Wilderness trips focus on the stunning but under-appreciated regions of the Emerald Isle, enjoying the local hospitality of family-run businesses and rural communities.
We have introduced 2 new trips for the 2020 season – and dates have just gone live!
1. Hiking & Island Hopping – Ireland’s West Coast
Price: €1,795 | Grading: Green 3 | Next Date: 16th May 2020
- An island hopping adventure that explores up to 4 islands along the west coast of Ireland
- Visit Ireland’s famed Wild Atlantic Way in a new light
- Sail out to the Gaelic-speaking Aran Islands to learn about Irish tradition and heritage
- Explore the Cromwellian barracks and wild landscapes of Inisbofin Island
- Hike across the island stronghold of Ireland’s infamous 16th century Pirate Queen, Grace O’Malley
- Stand atop the iconic Cliffs of Moher
- Hike in the shadow Croagh Patrick, known as Ireland’s Holy Mountain
- Scramble through the craggy Burren National Park, inspiration to JRR Tolkien
2. Hiking – The High Points of Ireland
Price: €1,710 | Grading: Blue 6 | Next Date: 16th May 2020
- Summit the highest mountain in 3 of Ireland’s 4 regions: Connacht, Leinster and Munster
- Climb Ireland’s highest mountain, Carrauntoohil
- Explore the wilds of 3 of Ireland’s 6 national parks: Wicklow, Connemara & Killarney National Parks
- Visit the ancient Glendalough monastery
- Explore the Connemara Gaeltacht
- Enjoy picturesque walks around Killarney town and the lakes of Killarney
- Visit three different and distinct regions of Ireland, including Connemara, the Wicklow Mountains and Kerry
If Hiking isn’t your preferred trip type, check out our other 2020 trips:
Book your 2020 holidays soon for the best choice, rates, and availability!
See below for the new 2020 trip dates, or check out our website for all 2020 dates.
|16th May - 22nd May 2020||Hiking and Island Hopping - Ireland's West Coast||€1,795||6 place(s) left||Book Now|
|6th Jun - 12th Jun 2020||Hiking - The High Points of Ireland||€1,995||8 place(s) left||Book Now|
|13th Jun - 19th Jun 2020||Hiking and Island Hopping - Ireland's West Coast||€1,795||8 place(s) left||Book Now|
|25th Jul - 31st Jul 2020||Hiking and Island Hopping - Ireland's West Coast||€1,795||8 place(s) left||Book Now|
|15th Aug - 21st Aug 2020||Hiking and Island Hopping - Ireland's West Coast||€1,795||8 place(s) left||Book Now|
|15th Aug - 21st Aug 2020||Hiking - The High Points of Ireland||€1,710||8 place(s) left||Book Now|
|5th Sep - 11th Sep 2020||Hiking - The High Points of Ireland||€1,995||8 place(s) left||Book Now|
More from Hiking
Posted on Apr 22, 2019 by Dawn Rainbolt
Posted on Feb 18, 2019 by Darragh Devaney
Posted on Feb 07, 2019 by Dawn Rainbolt