The personal service to create your tailored dream holiday.
Our customised holidays are designed around you, and allow us the freedom to plan a perfect customised itinerary.
We can work with groups of all sizes and budget to allow you to enjoy a customised vacation in the wilder places of Ireland. Come to us with a little idea, a big one or no idea at all and we will work with you to come up with your dream itinerary. Tap into our expertise and have us create a truly magical vacation, just for you. We love any opportunity to design and deliver the perfect Ireland experience.
Wilderness Ireland Customised Holidays – Our Approach
- Let’s Talk! You will have a dedicated, Ireland expert to design and deliver your perfect vacation in Ireland.
- Getting Creative! Let us create your perfect Ireland itinerary, including great accommodation, delicious food, experiences and activities.
- Follow your passions! We can build your trip around a theme or activity (castles, islands, walking, Irish culture and food) or a bit of everything.
- Let’s do it! Once we have planned your perfect trip and agreed on a price, we take a 25% deposit and confirm dates and arrangements.
- Have fun! We will provide our expert guides to show you Ireland, fully backed up by a dedicated office team.
Why choose to go custom for your holiday?
You might find inspiration for your Wilderness Ireland customised holidays in our vacation packages scheduled for departure section. Maybe the dates don’t work for you or you want to travel with your own group of family and friends. As well as active travel in Ireland based around a hiking or cycling journey, we can also arrange holidays with a stronger cultural, heritage or touring element. Maybe you want to stay in a castle or on a private island, or perhaps you have a taste for a whiskey-themed trip! Whatever you would like to experience, the first step is to contact us and start discussing your ideas. We’ll then make the magic happen!
Wilderness Ireland tailor made holidays are available for any group size. Small groups (less than 4 people) share fixed costs (such as guides and transfers) across fewer people so the per person cost tends to be higher with smaller groups. However, smaller groups benefit from a more personal service, so it’s still good value for money.
Wilderness Ireland operates all across the country, from the Connemara and the Burren in the west, Donegal and the Antrim Coast in the north, Cork and Kerry in the south and Wicklow and Wexford in the east. We work with a number of luxury accommodation partners and the very best local activity providers in each area, so if there is a particular place you wish to visit, do let us know and we can design your itinerary accordingly.